- Our Hotel
- Packages & Deals
- Our City
- Maps & Transportation
12683 West Indore Place Littleton, Colorado 80127
Guest fax: 720.981.1507
Denver International Airport (DEN):
Check-in time and policies:
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
Early arrivals and late departures:
If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend to call ahead of your arrival time and request immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the Hotel. If you choose not to reserve we will always do our best to accommodate you but can not guarantee an early arrival or a late check out; both are based on availability.
Deposits / 3rd party payment:
A valid credit card and billing address are required for all reservations for guarantee proposes only. A reservation will not be taken without a valid credit card. Credit cards will be authorized by 4:00 p.m. day of arrival.
Cash is accepted at check in for the full amount of stay plus tax. A refundable deposit of $150.00 is required when paying cash and will be refunded after 8:00 a.m. the day of check out only after the guest room has been inspected. The deposit may be made in cash.
A guest utilizing an advance purchase rate, a non refundable rate, may not change the dates of stay or cancel the reservation. A deposit of $250.00 is required and will be refunded after 8:00 a.m. the day of check out only after the guest room has been inspected. The deposit may be made in cash or authorized on a valid credit card.
When a 3rd party is paying for a guest stay the following form must be filled out and sent back to hotel prior to the guest stay. Please note: the copy of the driver’s license, signature and credit card must be legible when received by the Hotel. If we are unable to read it we will require you to resend.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Credit Card Authorization Form
Guest room rates are subject to a 5.1% tax. Please note that tax rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received before 6 p.m. on the expected day of arrival Mountain Standard Time, at which time your credit card will be authorized. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Hotel will charge for one night’s accommodation plus tax.
The following cards are accepted at the Hotel and must be provided at check in:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Debit cards – Please note: When using a debit card funds are charged immediately like cash and all authorization can be held by your bank for up to 14 days. These are policies of individual banks, not the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is not responsible for the loss of use of these funds or any possible overdraft charges. Debit cards can only be accepted as debit cards, not as a credit card.
We are pleased to offer ample complimentary parking.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver-SW Littleton offers both smoking and non smoking accommodations. There will be a minimum of a $250.00 non-refundable fee charged to any non-smoking room that is smoked in to deep clean and restore the room back to its non-smoking condition.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver SW-Littleton has limited availability of cribs and roll a ways. There is no fee for cribs and a $10.00 a night fee for a roll a way. They are available on a first come first serve basis and must be reserved at reservation time.
There is no guarantee of any room number, location or view. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests but no guarantees will be made. You may check with the Hotel beginning at 11:00 a.m. on the day of arrival to check on your room assignment.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver SW-Littleton is a pet friendly Hotel. We have designated pet friendly rooms in that include all the same superior accommodations as our non pet friendly rooms. Each room is deep cleaned after the pet checks out. Please call the hotel direct to book a pet room.
The following policies will apply:
- There is limited availability of designated pet friendly rooms. Please book your room reservation using the Quick Reservation form first, then contact the Hotel directly to confirm the details of your stay with your pet. Failure to call the Hotel may result in a pet friendly room not being available upon check-in.
- All pets must be registered at check-in. Failure to register your pet will result in a minimum of a $250.00 fine.
- Pet registration policy requires a $150.00 deposit, which is separate from the guest room deposit and refundable upon room inspection at check out (8 a.m. or after).
- $30.00 nightly fee applies.
- Maximum one pets per room.
- 65-pound weight limit for well behaved dogs, excluding Pit bulls. Cats not allowed.
- Please place the “pet in room” doorknob sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your guest room.
- Special requests can be made by contacting the Hotel directly.
- Owner assumes all liability for damage to property caused directly by the pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors and in the public areas of The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.
- You may not leave your pet unattended in guest rooms.
- Health department regulations do not allow animals in food service areas.
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver SW-Littleton will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to, or caused by, the pet or loss of pet.
- Housekeeping will not provide service to your guest room while your pet is present.
* Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend and indemnify Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver SW-Littleton d/b/a, B & U Investments Group, LLC from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pets stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third-parties. Dogs can not be left alone or unsupervised in the guest room at any time.